Search This Blog

donderdag 19 januari 2012

Celeb Big Brother Georgia Salpa: 'I don't care everyone nominated me'

Celeb Big Brother Georgia Salpa: 'I don't care everyone nominated me'

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother housemate Georgia Salpa has said that she fully expected to be nominated for eviction this week.

The Irish model was the third housemate to be evicted earlier this evening ahead of Michael Madsen. She told host Brian Dowling that she didn't "care" about being put up for the vote and that she entered the house to "have fun".

"I knew everyone was going to nominate me. I actually don't care," she said.

"I'm just not the one to start arguments, some of it was pointless. I was there to have fun."

When asked about her "shy" persona, she responded: "I'm not shy. The first few days I was really shy and I took a while to settle in.

"There were a lot of loud overpowering people in the house."

On the subject of her possible romance and arguments with Kirk Norcross, she said: "He has a girlfriend. He was too full on at the start.

"Who flirts with someone that has a girl on the outside? If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't be acting like him."

She named the Shannon twins as her favourite housemates, saying: "I definitely want to see the twins again, we really clicked."