Search This Blog

zondag 15 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother Natasha Giggs: 'Nicola McLean is a great girl'

Celebrity Big Brother Natasha Giggs: 'Nicola McLean is a great girl'

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother housemate Natasha Giggs has said that she thinks that one-time rival Nicola McLean is a "great girl".

The former mistress of Ryan Giggs was the second to leave the house this evening, after losing out to McLean in the public vote. The two had previously had a public spat after McLean commented that Natasha would be "making money from ruining people's lives" if she took part in the show.

After being asked by host Brian Dowling about her feelings toward McLean, Giggs said: "She's a great girl, she really is a great girl. I was so nervous about going in, because obviously we had a little bit of a thing, but she came straight up to me, and we squared it out and we were fine."

When Dowling lamented the lack of a "Dynasty-style bitchfight" between the pair, Giggs elaborated: "There was never a fight - there was just a comment that was made that was blown out of proportion. I answered back, but it wasn't a fight, wasn't an argument.

"I was a bit anxious going in there, thinking I didn't really want to carry it on; not only for us, but because it would have made it really awkward for everyone else. I was so pleased that she came up to me and she straightened it out - I was so grateful for that."

On her flirtation with The Only Way is Essex star Kirk Norcross while in the house, she also played down any hints at a potential romance, saying: "I love Kirk, Kirk is amazing. Anyone flirts with Kirk - Kirk is the biggest flirt ever, and you cannot help but flirt back."

Celebrity Big Brother continues tomorrow night at 8.30pm on Channel Five.