Search This Blog

zondag 15 januari 2012

Maria Fowler: 'Leaving TOWIE is a weight off my shoulders'

Maria Fowler: 'Leaving TOWIE is a weight off my shoulders'

The Only Way Is Essex star Maria Fowler has admitted that her departure from the show is a weight off her shoulders.

It was confirmed earlier this week that Fowler has been axed from the ITV2 reality show alongside Harry Derbidge after they met with producers.

To celebrate her time on the series, Fowler was joined by the TOWIE cast at Nu Bar in Essex for a night out and tweeted that she can finally be herself now that she is no longer on the show.

"Amazing night in Nubar but gotta sat I miss my Crofty [boyfriend Lee Croft] massively n excited for our move this week!" she said. "So happy right now... & leaving towie for me is a massive weight off my shoulders. I can go out, be myself n get drunk lol... N I got my man 2 go home 2 2moro (sic).

"Such an amazing leaving do @ nubar..... Love the gang so much but rwady for new adventures. You will all know about it!! Xxxxxx."

She then tweeted Derbidge saying: "hahaaha harry I actually feel free! I can drink n be myself n no arsey phone calls in morning. The world Is oursI love u. X"

Joey Essex, Lauren Goodger and Jessica Wright were among the TOWIE cast members at the party.