Search This Blog

vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Jonathan Ross: 'I'd be a reality TV judge for Simon Cowell'

Jonathan Ross: 'I'd be a reality TV judge for Simon Cowell'

Jonathan Ross revealed at the National Television Awards that he would like to work on a TV talent show.

Ross said that he would accept an offer to work with Simon Cowell on either Britain's Got Talent or The X Factor, if he could find the time in his schedule.

"If Cowell asked me, I would definitely do it if I had the time," said Ross. "But I know how much time it takes and I wouldn't have the time right now. It's an incredible commitment."

The chatshow host picked up the 'Special Recognition' award at last night's NTAs. He confessed that he was touched to be given the gong by Sir Bruce Forsyth and have TV rival Graham Norton paying tribute to him in VT footage.

Ross said: "He was an inspiration. When I was a kid, I wanted to be like Sir Bruce. Now that I know him, I don't want to be like him, but I admire him just as much as I did.

"The other real touching thing was for Graham to come out and be so nice about me. We're often pitched as rivals and we do the same sort of show on either side, so for him to be so nice about me was really touching."