Search This Blog

vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Natalie Cassidy: 'Big Brother Playboy twins got Nicola McLean evicted'

Natalie Cassidy: 'Big Brother Playboy twins got Nicola McLean evicted'

Natalie Cassidy has claimed that the public evicted Nicola McLean from Celebrity Big Brother due to her close relationship with the Playboy twins.

Speaking to Emma Willis on last night's Bit on the Side, the former EastEnders actress admitted that she "hates" the Shannon twins, and described them as "poison".

She said: "I believe when Nicola watches back she will see what [the twins] pulled her into, and I feel they pulled her into going tonight."

The star went on: "I want the twins out, but if the twins didn't stay, the show wouldn't be as fun. They're good telly, but I hate them."

Kirk Norcross, also a guest on the Channel 5 spinoff show, backed up her claims by saying: "The twins dragged her into something - they are vile."

Defending McLean's integrity, Cassidy added: "I experienced 16 days with the girl and [Nicola's] amazing, so it's very hard to stomach. But I saw the change - when you're in the house, you have to spend time with [everyone] - unfortunately the twins are poison."