Search This Blog

vrijdag 27 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother Brian Dowling: 'I felt sorry for Nicola McLean'

Celebrity Big Brother Brian Dowling: 'I felt sorry for Nicola McLean'

Celebrity Big Brother host Brian Dowling has admitted that he pitied Nicola McLean as she left the house last night.

Glamour model McLean was evicted to a chorus of boos, before taking part in an emotional interview with the Irish presenter.

"I felt really, slightly sorry for Nicola," he said. "When you're sat there, the girl is shaking, the girl is crying, and everyone's chanting."

On last Sunday's Pantsgate incident, Dowling added: "I think Denise knows what she did was wrong. I didn't expect it to escalate the way that it did.

"In those situations it's very difficult when you're in that house - you're very stressed, you're missing your friends and family.

"I was more surprised at Nicola and Denise going head-to-head, and I think that overshadowed the pyjama-pulling incident."