Search This Blog

zaterdag 17 maart 2012

Amanda Holden "embarrassed" by Simon Cowell 'BGT' pregnancy prank

Amanda Holden "embarrassed" by Simon Cowell 'BGT' pregnancy prank

Amanda Holden has spoken out about an embarrassing moment from the new series of Britain's Got Talent.

The 41-year-old actress revealed that fellow panellist Simon Cowell deceived her into thinking an auditioning contestant was pregnant.

"Simon's always playing pranks on me but the most memorable one involved a contestant," she recalled to the official Got Talent website.

"Just before she came on stage, Simon whispered in my ear that she was pregnant.

"Naturally, I congratulated her and it turned out she wasn't and it was one of Simon's fibs. I was so embarrassed."

Holden also stated that she is now a harder judge to please, adding: "There probably hasn't been any hard 'No's.

"I think each year I get tougher, because the show is bigger and better. 2012 is a massive year for Great Britain, you just think, 'I need to find the best. It's a no'."

Series six of Britain's Got Talent launches on Saturday, March 24 at 8pm on ITV1.