Search This Blog

dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Olly Murs 'quitting The Xtra Factor'


Olly Murs has reportedly quit The Xtra Factor.

The 'Troublemaker' singer has said that it is "unlikely" he'll join Caroline Flack on the X Factor companion show for a third series.

"I've had two great years on it," he told Heat. "To be honest, the way my career is going in terms of music and internationally it looks unlikely that I'll be able to do it.

"It's an amazing part of my career and working with Caroline has been great."

Olly Murs shares a snapshot from his work in America

An X Factor spokesperson told Digital Spy: "We'd love Olly to come back for this year's Xtra Factor and we hope we can make it work with his busy schedule."

Speaking to DS recently, Murs said that 2013 is "going to be all about music".

"Xtra Factor is nice to get my mind off music for a while, but for me America is a big step," he said. "I haven't spent enough time out there yet. I need to use that foundation I've built."