Search This Blog

maandag 2 april 2012

'The Biggest Loser' eliminates another contestant

'The Biggest Loser' eliminates another contestant

The tourism manager from Tasmania, who lost 38.6kg during her time on the Australian weight loss reality TV show, was eliminated from the competition after falling below the yellow line alongside Michelle Cortesao.

Hantke gained 400g and lost immunity after eating eight cupcakes during a temptation challenge. She was also unable to train for 24 hours after suffering a knee injury.

Despite being eliminated, the 34-year-old was asked to join trainer Shannan Ponton's secret group of eliminated contestants, which currently features old competitors such as Selena Brown, Luke Stephens and Lisa Ritherdon. As part of this team, Hantke could win the right to return into the game.

She said: "Tonight was elimination day for me, but much to my surprise I walked out and there was Shannan waiting to greet me. He let me know that we were going to a secret location and he had some amazing news for me.

"Before I knew it, I was with the other eliminated contestants who had formed a team, and apparently we're going to have a chance to maybe get a pass back in this competition. It's been an astonishing day."

The Biggest Loser airs on Sundays at 6.30pm and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel Ten.