Search This Blog

woensdag 30 mei 2012

'Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh wants to move on from co-star row

Millie Mackintosh has said that she wants to move on from her spat with Made in Chelsea co-star Rosie Fortescue and Victoria Baker-Harber.

The trio had a falling-out on screen at a spa weekend organised by Mackintosh when Fortescue and Baker-Harber turned up.

Mackintosh's boyfriend Professor Green tweeted insults directed at Baker-Harber when the show was aired on E4.

"I just want to move on," the make-up artist told Closer.

"Stephen [Manderson, Professor Green] stuck up for me on Twitter because he's a caring and protective boyfriend, but I don't want to involve myself in drama like that."

Of her rivalry with Fortescue, who had apparently got together with Mackintosh's ex Hugo Taylor while they were still together, Mackintosh added: "Hugo intervened and made me and Rosie sit down to air our issues.

"It's hard because we have mutual friends, so we agreed to be civil. But we're not friends anymore."

Asked about filming her break-up scenes with Taylor for the reality show, she said: "I felt like I wanted to quit.

"I had to allow the cameras there, when all I wanted to do was run and hide. That's why I'm so protective of my privacy with Stephen. I want it to just be about me and him."