Search This Blog

vrijdag 8 juni 2012

Big Brother Shievonne and Sara: 'Chris is our type of guy'

Shievonne Robinson and Sara McLean have revealed that the man they fancy most in the Big Brother house is 21-year-old bailiff and doorman Chris James.

A stunned Deana Uppal quizzed the pair about their taste in men after they revealed that they would pick Chris over the more conventional-looking Aaron Lowe or Luke Scrase.

"My type would be someone like Chris, but taller. Everything, looks and personality. That would be my type. Chris in ten years," said Shievonne.

Sara agreed, adding: "We were talking earlier about fancying people and I thought out of the boys, it would be Chris.

"I like guys with beef on them. I don't like skinny."

When asked what they thought about Aaron and Luke, Sara said: "They're too Abercrombie for me."

Shievonne commented: "They're beautiful, but they're not my beautiful."

Big Brother continues tonight on Channel 5 at 10pm.