Search This Blog

vrijdag 8 juni 2012

Big Brother Victoria threatens to walk: 'I'm going to go'

Big Brother housemate Victoria Eisermann has threatened to walk over the lack of booze at the first house party.

Victoria, 41, complained that she hated being teased and revealed that if she had been given another couple of bottles of champagne, she'd have got naked.

"I thought it would be fun. I didn't think they'd stop us having drinks," she told Scott Mason, Deana Uppal and Adam Kelly in the kitchen.

"It's not minor for me. I like my drink. Don't get me going and then stop me. It's like a hot man who shows me everything, but then doesn't want to go the whole way.

"Don't tease me... I'll get angry."

The plus-size model commented: "I'm eating, eating, eating and I want to drink... I'm not going to put up with this. I'm going to go.

"If you say we're going to have a party, let's have a party and all get naked. Another couple of bottles of champagne and my clothes will come off."

Adam warned her off making any rash decisions, commenting: "That seems like a bad idea. Just think about what you did to get here."