Search This Blog

woensdag 25 juli 2012

'Fringe' exec: 'Series finale will be satisfying and bittersweet'

Fringe exec Joel Wyman has promised that the show's ending will be "satisfying and bittersweet".

The Fox sci-fi drama will draw to a close after 13 final episodes, to premiere in the US on September 28.

"How am I going to write 13 episodes that will encapsulate everything that everyone sees?" Wyman posed, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour.

"How am I going to make sure four years of fans' lives have been invested wisely? Personally as a huge fan of television, I'd like to see every single character get what they deserve."

Wyman added that he has no desire to leave Fringe fans with "unanswered questions".

"I want to feel a sense of closure but at the same time what I really want to see is a feeling of hopefulness," he explained.

"I want fans to feel really good and emotional but the next day I want them imagining where the characters are going to be, how their lives will go on and how the people that they fell in love with for four years are going to be okay."