Search This Blog

vrijdag 20 juli 2012

Mark Wright: 'I don't miss The Only Way Is Essex'

Mark Wright has revealed that he doesn't miss being part of The Only Way Is Essex.

The reality TV star quit the series in October last year in order to work on other projects, such as Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights.

Mark Wright at The European Premiere of 'The Dark Knight Rises' held at the Odeon West End, London, England - 18.07.12

He explained that leaving the show was the right decision, as he found the series "stressful".

"I miss the people, TOWIE is always going to be in my heart. I wouldn't necessarily say I miss being in it, it was quite stressful and it was a lot of pressure," he told BANG Showbiz.

However, he added that he was looking forward to watching the latest sixth series of the show, which premieres on Sunday (July 22).

"I love watching TOWIE and I'm going to get the popcorn in ready for Sunday. I can't wait! I can just relax and watch it all happen now, which is great."

The Only Way Is Essex returns on Sunday, July 22 on ITV2.