Search This Blog

vrijdag 6 juli 2012

'TOWIE' Arg on Gemma romance: 'I don't need a storyline'

James 'Arg' Argent has dismissed suggestions that his fledgling relationship with his The Only Way Is Essex co-star Gemma Collins is fake.

The reality TV star told Heat that he did not need a 'showmance' to boost his profile on the programme.

"The great thing about us is that everything between us has happened off camera," Argent said.

"I don't like to sound arrogant, but if there's one person who doesn't need a storyline, it would be me.

"I had the most airtime of all on series five, and the Gemma situation only got revealed in the last episode. I don't need to go on camera and fake anything."

He added: "I'm really fond of her. I think she brings out the best in me. You know, the old Arg.

"I had a bad phase when I broke up with Lydia [Bright] and Gemma's the best thing that's happened to me since."