Search This Blog

woensdag 9 januari 2013

Celebrity Big Brother: Paula Hamilton has angry straitjacket rant


Paula Hamilton had an angry rant in the Celebrity Big Brother house last night and threatened to kick down the Diary Room door.

The former supermodel shouted that she wanted a "straitjacket" after a guessing game from Big Brother had unfortunate results.

During the latest Big Brother task, it was revealed that Gillian Taylforth had made disparaging comments about the fact Paula always has to outdo everyone when it comes to telling stories.

When Gillian's comments were revealed to Paula, she raged about producers' behaviour and treatment of her on the show.

According to the Daily Star, she told Big Brother in the Diary Room: "Get me a straitjacket and take me out of here!

"Open the door now or I will kick it down and you'll have to call the police. Open it! You're all liars. I hope I'm out of here. Have me evicted! You can throw me out! I wanna go!"

Gillian was apparently "terrified" by Paula's response and said that the show had put her "life in jeopardy".

It was revealed at the start of the series that Paula had failed psychological evaluation tests to enter the reality show when it was on Channel 4.