Search This Blog

vrijdag 4 januari 2013

'Jersey Shore' JWoww films bottom, denies NYE wardrobe malfunction


Jersey Shore star JWoww has filmed her bottom in an attempt to prove that an image from New Year's Eve was Photoshopped.

JWoww - whose real name is Jenni Farley - hosted MTV's New Year's Eve celebrations from Times Square with her co-star Snooki.

However, an image later circulated appearing to show her accidentally flashing her bottom because she was wearing a short dress.

JWoww has now uploaded two videos to her Keek account in an attempt to prove that the picture had been doctored.

"It's come to my attention that there's a picture of my derriere going around that looks pretty vile, pretty disgusting," she said. "And to prove this picture wrong I decided to video my buttocks, because you can't Photoshop a video."

She went on to show off the side view, adding: "You should have [seen] the tattoo", before bending over to show her "butt".

"And FYI, I do not pull a Britney Spears and don't wear underwear," JWoww continued. "I forever wear underwear. So whoever Photoshopped that, at least you could have put some drawers on me and at least you could have added my tattoo.

"Jesus, what do you think I look like? I know this is not Victoria's Secret, but it is mine and it took a lot of doughnuts and cheeseburgers to get this, so FU photographer and all the outlets that actually think that's my ass."

JWoww posted links to the videos from her Twitter page, joking: "I even wore my New Year's heels so u can see the same angle."

She later added: "I'm enjoying this way to much (sic)."