Search This Blog

maandag 26 december 2011

Miley Cyrus denies personal problems: 'I am happy and so loved'

Miley Cyrus denies personal problems: 'I am happy and so loved'

Miley Cyrus has dismissed Twitter speculation about problems in her personal life.

The Hannah Montana actress caused concern amongst followers after updating the biography on her profile with lyrics to 'How Soon Is Now' by The Smiths, which read: "I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does."

When fans mistakenly identified the words as hinting at her own troubles, Cyrus clarified that she in fact felt "happy and loved" and urged them all to focus on their loved ones instead of worrying about her.

"I hope everyone has a merry xmas," she wrote. "2 make it more special try 2 spend every second w the ones u love & dont take their QT away by tweeting! (sic)

"BTW my bio is a song by The Smiths. One of my favourites You should check it out. Theres no trouble in paradise. I am so happy and SO LOVED."

She added: "But it is true. I am HUMAN and I need to be loved. Just like all 4,108,281 of you. Its x-mas make sure everyone you love knows how much xx"

Cyrus earlier used Twitter to defend her outburst against an abusive fan in Costa Rica.

She wrote: "When someone yells something so rude making me look like an 'asshole' in front of fans who I am more than happy 2 take a picture w/ [with] I can't tolerate that kind of rudeness."