Search This Blog

woensdag 18 januari 2012

Chris Colfer: 'Glee season four is revolutionary'

Chris Colfer: 'Glee season four is revolutionary'

Chris Colfer has described the concept for the fourth season of Glee as "revolutionary".

Fox recently announced that there will be no spinoff for characters on the show who are graduating, but confirmed that stars including Colfer, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith will return.

Colfer has now joked that the writers "can't get rid of" him in an interview with E! Online.

"I think I've always known [I'd be back]," he said. "They're going to do something revolutionary... It's a very new idea that I'm actually very, very excited about."

Colfer teased: "I think the show's kind of going down this path. There are options A and B they could have gone after, but now they're combining [them]."

Glee airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox.