Search This Blog

woensdag 18 januari 2012

Damian McGinty confirms 'Glee' romance

Damian McGinty confirms 'Glee' romance

Damian McGinty has confirmed that Rory will get a romance in upcoming episodes of Glee.

The Glee Project winner told E! Online that he does not expect Rory's crush on Brittany (Heather Morris) to come to anything.

"I mean, Brittany's with Santana," he said. "She's kind of off the market. But I want Rory to have a girlfriend and it could happen pretty soon, so watch out."

McGinty, who previously confessed that he was hoping for a romance on the show, confirmed that he has just read a script in which Rory gets a love interest.

"I'm excited, because it's not as simple as Rory just getting a girl," he teased. "He doesn't quite have the girl, but he kind of does, then there's a whole story behind it that's going to continue through the season where people might see a different side of Rory.

"I was interested reading it. I only get half the script, and when I saw the end of the first half my reaction was, 'Uh oh. Oh no'. It's a big shock."

McGinty, who has had his stay on Glee extended, recently admitted that he would love to become a series regular.

The show airs on Tuesdays at 8/7c on Fox.