Search This Blog

zondag 22 januari 2012

Christine Bleakley ignores 'Dancing on Ice' haters

Christine Bleakley ignores 'Dancing on Ice' haters

Christine Bleakley has admitted that she ignores online criticism about her Dancing on Ice role.

The former Daybreak presenter, who replaced Holly Willoughby on the ITV1 show, said she prefers to focus on positive comments rather than Twitter insults branding her "bland" and "rigid".

"The fuss is ridiculous," she told The Sun. "If two or three people are wanting to say something that is not nice out of ten million watching then that's fine. I was overwhelmed by the lovely comments I got and that's all I focus on.

"Absolutely I was nervous. There is that sense when you do a show that is already up and running and it's all new for you... definitely I was.

"After show number one I thought, 'I now have my bearings and I know where I want to be'."

Bleakley added that she feels "really lucky" to co-host Dancing on Ice with the "lovely" Phillip Schofield.