Search This Blog

zondag 22 januari 2012

David Walliams: 'Britain's Got Talent is real Little Britain'

David Walliams: 'Britain's Got Talent is real Little Britain'

David Walliams has told Digital Spy that Britain's Got Talent is "the reality version of Little Britain".

Walliams, who found fame on the BBC sketch show with Matt Lucas, joined the Got Talent judging panel this year alongside Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon.

Speaking about how he was persuaded to take part in the ITV1 reality show, Walliams said: "Simon said to me that this is the reality version of Little Britain.

"It's the same show really apart from the fact that me and Matt [Lucas] were acting and this is genuine eccentrics.

"That is why I wanted to be part of this show. I love eccentrics. I love the nutty people, I have a kinship with them."

Britain's Got Talent's auditions will take place around the UK throughout January and February.

The new-look judging panel - Cowell, Walliams, Holden and Dixon - will appear together on ITV1 for the first time in the spring.