Search This Blog

woensdag 8 februari 2012

'Dancing on Ice' Louie Spence has no animosity with Jason Gardiner

'Dancing on Ice' Louie Spence has no animosity with Jason Gardiner

Dancing on Ice judge Louie Spence has insisted that he's still good friends with Jason Gardiner, who he replaced on the ITV1 talent show.

Gardiner was axed from the series last year and Pineapple Dance Studios performer Spence, who is close friends with Gardiner, was called up to stand in on the panel.

However, the dancer and entertainer denied rumours that his new job had damaged his friendship with Spence.

"[Jason and I] had lunch yesterday and he's been having a great time, he's absolutely fine - I mean our friendship is so much stronger than any TV show," Spence told This Morning.

"We are great friends and there is no animosity between us, and that's showbusiness - jobs come and go.

"That's been the same; I was in Cats, Jason was in Cats... you know, it's the same kind of thing.

"We're used to this, you know, especially in TV. You're flavour of the month and then you're gone. I could be out next year, darling - I'm making the most of it and I'm having as much fun as I can because I know these things may not last."

Dancing on Ice continues on Sundays on ITV1.