Search This Blog

vrijdag 18 mei 2012

Big Brother 10 contestant Sophia Brown dies, aged 30

Big Brother 10 contestant Sophia Brown dies, aged 30

Big Brother 10's Sophia Brown has reportedly died at the age of 30.

The news emerged after a number of her fellow 2009 housemates left tributes on social networking sites.

Lisa Elizabeth Wallace posted on Facebook: "Would like to offer my condolences to Sophia brown from bb10s family and friends in their very sad loss. Sophia was a ray of sunshine. I am so glad to of had the pleasure of spending time with her in the bb house.

"Sophia, you were an angel on earth, who always could make me laugh. I know that God would have made you an angel in heaven too. You're expressions and wit will always be something that I will remember forever. The laughs we had I will treasure always. RIP angel. x x x x x never forgotten x x x"

Karly Ashworth wrote on Twitter: "#RIP to Sophia Brown who was also on my series of Big Brother. Such sad news. My thoughts are with her family and friends. X"

Sophie Reade said: "Devastated to hear the news about sophia, such an amazing lady and a pleasure to known her. Cant believe it #RIP"

Victor Ebuwa, who took part in Big Brother 5, commented: "R.I.P. Sophia Brown (Big Brother 10) I only met you a few times but i could tell u were a lovely & wonderful person. You will be missed....."

Big Brother announcer Marcus Bentley added: "Such very sad news about BB 10 housemate Sophia Brown - god bless Sophia xx"

Though her cause of death is currently unknown, the 4ft 11in reality show contestant suffered from Lupus - a disease affecting the immune system - since she was a young child.

London-born Brown - who worked as a bank assistant - was evicted from the Big Brother house on the ninth day following a heated row with Saffia Corden.

Shortly before entering the Big Brother house, Brown said that scoring an A* in GCSE English was the proudest achievement in her life.