Search This Blog

maandag 4 juni 2012

'Apprentice' Nick Holzherr: 'I was sent boxers by gay fan'

The Apprentice finalist Nick Holzherr has refused to comment on his relationship with Gabrielle Omar.

The business hopeful was rumoured to have started a romance with his fellow candidate while filming the series, according to The Sun.

Holzherr said: "We're great friends, I'm not gonna confirm or deny if we were together, but we got on great on the show and we're still great friends. Gabrielle's happy for all of us."

He also revealed that he has received some strange gifts from fans since appearing on the programme.

"I did get boxer shorts sent to me. I had a few. They were clean and pink. They're actually quite nice and I have worn them," he said.

"They were from a fan, a gay gentleman. He got the right size! He said something along the lines of 'I'm a great fan, don't take this the wrong way... '

"It was very nice of him to send them. He did it on several occasions. In future I could do with some socks as well!"