Search This Blog

maandag 4 juni 2012

'Apprentice' Tom Gearing: My girlfriend's annoyed with female fans

Apprentice runner-up Tom Gearing has admitted that his female fanbase on the show have caused him problems with his girlfriend.

Gearing, who lost out in tonight's final boardroom to Ricky Martin, said that he appreciated the positive comments from fans, but claimed his partner was less impressed.

"There has been a certain amount of interest from women," Gearing told Digital Spy.

"My girlfriend has not been best pleased about it. But I think it's all fun and games. I appreciate all the comments and all the support. To get emails from everyone all the time, I'm really appreciative of that."

Gearing's show rival Jade Nash also revealed that she had suffered at the hands of Gearing's passionate female fans.

"Tom's fanbase absolutely hate me"

"I took him back in the boardroom for no good reason and I regretted it, but he has this passionate fanbase of little girls and they really went for me."