Search This Blog

maandag 4 juni 2012

Emma Willis confesses: I'm Big Brother obsessed... and proud of it!

Host of Big Brother’s new spin-off show Bit On The Side, Emma Willis has confessed she’s completely obsessed with the show – and is proud to be!

The telly host tells Star magazine this week that she’d take a job making tea if it meant she could watch the live feed all day…

“There’s no hiding it – I am obsessed and proud of it!” the 33-year-old telly presenter says.

She – perhaps regrettably – admits: “Last year I printed pictures of every housemate from every season and pinned them up in my dressing room, like a weird shrine.

“I’ve watched pretty much every episode of every series. I reckon only Davina McCall has watched more episodes than me!”

But it’s not just Big Brother, Emma Willis is one of us – a reality telly addict!

“I’m a reality freak! I watch X Factor, Strictly, I’m A Celebrity… but some nights when my two-year-old daughter has gone to bed, me and my husband [Matt Willis] watch Lost or Entourage. I watched News Night last night. I think Jeremy Paxman would be brilliant housemate!”

Ultimately however, it’s about Big Brother, and Emma says she’s not annoyed about being snubbed for the main presenting job – because she’d take any offer to work on the hit series.

“I’m just glad to get any job on the show – I’ll make the tea as long as I can watch the live feed,” Emma said.

She added: “If I was Brian Dowling I’d fee; pressure, so I’m relived I’m not in his shoes.”

Big Brother’s Bit On The Side airs weekdays on Channel 5 from mid-August.