Search This Blog

vrijdag 1 juni 2012

Robbie Savage turned down Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Footie star and pundit Robbie Savage has revealed he’s turned down Celebrity Big Brother 2012.

In an interview with Female First, the long haired former footballer revealed he sees the show as “just desperate”.

“I was offered Big Brother, yeah, but I said no,” he told the magazine. “Big Brother to me is just desperate. Even if I was skint I still wouldn’t do it. It’s not me at all.”

Despite the comments, Robbie hasn’t been shy from taking part in other reality shows, including last year’s Strictly Come Dancing.

But the 37-year-old confessed: “To be honest my confidence [in dancing] hasn’t gone up at all.

“I can’t dance. I can learn a routine but if someone asked me to go and do a foxtrot right now I couldn’t do it.”

But he added: “I’m glad I did it, I have no regrets but I still can’t dance!”