Search This Blog

zaterdag 7 juli 2012

Arron Lowe evicted from Big Brother: 'I didn't realise I was that bad'

Arron Lowe has been evicted from the Big Brother house.

He has become the fifth contestant to leave this year, losing out in the public vote to Conor McIntyre, Deana Uppal and Becky Hannon.

On hearing the news, Arron shouted "Yeah! F**k off!" and kicked a flag, prompting host Brian Dowling to say: "Behave."

In his interview with Dowling afterwards, Arron said he was "not really that bothered" by the boos that had greeted him, explaining: "I'm that kind of character."

He went on to predict that, when he watches his time on the programme, he will "probably be booing [himself]".

However, when Dowling asked if Arron was surprised to have been evicted, he said "Yeah!" and described Deana as "a lovely girl but... boring", joking that he refused to believe that she received the most votes to save.

On seeing who nominated him, Arron described them as "backstabbers" but said he was "not even bothered".

Asked if he was a backstabber himself, he replied: "We're all backstabbers. Welcome to Big Brother. Welcome to the jungle."

He was then shown footage of his pranks in the house, and said: "I really didn't realise that I was that bad. Looking at that... I'm 23 years of age... I was acting like a 10-year-old."

When confronted with a montage of his Conor 'bromance', he explained: "It was honest... I trusted him. He was a cool kid."

He added that contestants claiming he was Conor's lap dog were "only jealous because they can't trust anybody else in the house".

Discussing his recent rule break which led to a punishment for his housemates, Arron said he did not feel remorse, declaring: "I'm a team player when I like my team; I didn't like them."

He concluded by saying he wanted Becky out next, and Conor to win.