Search This Blog

zondag 22 juli 2012

Thom Evans wants to follow Kelly Brook onto Strictly Come Dancing

Ex-rugby player Thom Evans has said he wants to follow girlfriend Kelly Brook onto Strictly Come Dancing.

Thom, who has dated model Kelly since 2010, admitted he’d love to join this year’s line up.

Kelly appeared in the show back in 2007, and made it through to week nine when she withdrew following the death of her father at the beginning of the week.

But Thom dismissed any idea of him trying anything like Celebrity Big Brother like his rugby pal Gareth Thomas earlier this year.

He told Attitude magazine: “No, I don’t think so. Gareth is a much better known person than I am, he deserves to be there. If it was ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ I’d do it in a heartbeat.

“I love dancing. I’ve never done ballroom but I’ve got a really good eye for dance moves. Kelly was great on it.”

The hunky 27-year-old also hinted he may well also try swapping his spot on the rugby field for a place on the big screen.

He revealed: “I did an acting course when I was in LA. I was with there with Kelly.”

Strictly Come Dancing airs on BBC One this September.