Search This Blog

zondag 22 juli 2012

TOWIE gossip: Fifty Shades of Grey is the talk of Essex!

Lucy talks to Lydia about Fifty Shades of Grey, and reveals: “It’s the first book I have ever read.”

Lydia reacts to Lucy’s revelation, joking: “Your first book was something about sex. Says a lot about you Luce”

Lydia then moves the subject on and tells Lucy she loves Tom.

She gushes: “He is so amazing Luce, he is just romantic and puts so much thought into everything. Luce he is literally like perfect, and I love him and he is so like beautiful.

Lydia adds: “He obviously knew I had quite a lot of trust issues from my previous relationship. And before I could have any issues he banished all possibilities.”

And it’s not only Lydia and Tom who are loved up on tonight’s opening episode.

Gemma tells Sam & Billie how she and Arg are the new Posh and Becks

“We are like the new Posh and Becks,” she claims. “We discovered that twisters are our favourite ice lollies.”