Search This Blog

zondag 14 oktober 2012

TOWIE gossip: Amy Childs teases she may return to new "brilliant" series

Amy Childs has revealed she thinks the new series of The Only Way is Essex is brilliant, and hinted at a return.

Last week’s show saw Kirk Norcross make a surprise appearance on the series, after quitting for Celebrity Big Brother last year.

And now Amy, who quite after the second series, could also be returning.

It’s fair to say that Amy’s telly career hasn’t really taken off since leaving the ITV2 show, with Channel 5 axing her own reality series after just one run.

Writing in her column for new! magazine, Amy said: “I’ve been watching the new series of TOWIE and I think it’s brilliant.

“I love all the new camera angles and editing – it makes the show appear more real, rather than a soap. ”

She teased: “People have been asking me if I’m going back, but there are no plans.”

But Amy suggested that if she did go back to the show, there would be some fireworks.

She wrote: “I’ve heard the cast won’t be very welcoming towards me if I were to return one day. That’s really sad if it’s true. ”