Search This Blog

zondag 27 januari 2013

Rylan Clark: 'I'll sue Heidi and Spencer over bullying claims'


Celebrity Big Brother winner Rylan Clark has spoken out about claims from Heidi & Spencer that they were bullied by him.

He told journalists this morning, after 40 minutes' sleep: "I think that's a load of b*llocks. If that's really how they feel then 'bully' means a different term in f**king America. I've never met two people who have made me feel so uncomfortable in my life.

"If anything when they went off to do the Big Blogger task and why I got so enraged was because even after Fight Night, they made me doubt myself and believe I'd done something genuinely wrong. There was no harm in what I said, I still apologise for what I said, but if they're going to say I'm a bully, if they try to play that card, I'll sue the f**k out of them."

On Speidi's preferential treatment, he said: "I wouldn't say they had special treatment, but there were days when they'd spend all day in bed and when I closed my eyes on the f**king couch an alarm would go off.

"But at the end of the day, we give good telly. They're just boring. All they can do it have a row. Unless they're wound up and ready for a row, bosses must have thought, f**k it, let them sleep."

On his last words to them, he said: "I'd tell them, Don't come back!"

On any regrets, Clark commented: "I've got none - none about X Factor, even when I did f**king Signed by Katie Price - I've wanted to do Big Brother since 2007 and I worked so hard to get in there, and the day I was going in, it got taken away from me because it got leaked to the press. It was devastating.

"The fact I got to go in the celebrity version and walk out a winner, I am over the moon and I don't regret one thing whatsoever."

On beating Claire Richards, he said: "I know who I'd have been voting for! I'm shocked but I thought I'd been first out. They've got such amazing followings, I've learnt so much in three weeks, I'm just so grateful the public voted for me."

He said on winning: "I'm so grateful I've had the opportunity to show myself off stage. Even if you know you're not the best or most talented person you've got to put that face on. I've been able to show people the real me at last and go about day to day with a bull's willy in my mouth - do you know what I mean?!

"At the end of the day Speidi played the game, if there was ever a title out of who played Big Brother the best out of every single housemate ever, they've taken the crown from Nasty Nick. I think they are genuinely gutted they didn't win. F**k them - I won in the end!"

When asked if he ever wanted to get physical with them - or would he have done so without the cameras - he replied: "I've never, ever in my life had to use my fists and I think people who have watched the show will realise I can sort things out with a one liner."

On what he has drawn from his experiences, he said: "It was really hard for me since being on The X Factor. I still have my ups and downs and I'm sure I still will, but it doesn't matter where you are - on TV, at school, as long as you're being yourself, just can on being you. I'm glad I did."

On his favourite housemate: "I don't know. I've got Razor as my dad, Claire from Steps, Kathy Beale, Tina from Heartbeat, Frankie Detorri - how's your luck? I really can't call it. I love Claire to bits but if it weren't for Razor I don't know what I'd have done. I keep asking him if he was in the East end in 1988!

"I'm opening a show to 11,000 people in Manchester tonight, what the f**k is going on in my life?! I just want to get on a beach. I don't care if it's Southend! I just want no cameras and lock myself up for a week."

He said of the controversy surrounding the news that he left the house for X Factor rehearsals: "I got let out of the house for two hours, I'd go into the diary room, be met by a producer, a security guard, wearing my mic and into a laundry room where I did my interview last night. When you see how close that is to the house... if anyone thinks I've had links to the outside world - I'd have rather stayed in the house. Kathy Beale said it, you know it weren't a f**king dodgy thing! Every time I went in I'd be doing my routines for everyone and they'd be asking me to try to find out the time."

On celebrity support from Girls Aloud (they tweeted that they want him to go on tour with them): "Are you taking the p*ss?! F**k everything else, I want to go on tour with Girls Aloud! Oh my God, could you imagine? Life just keeps getting better every day for me."

On who he would like to tour with, he responded: "GaGa, Kylie and Madonna. No disrespect to other artists, but I don't want to sit there for two hours and watch them in front of a mic having a casual stroll, when I could just listen to it on my iPod down Southend seafront. I want a show. I know I'm not the best singer in the world, but I like putting on a show."

On his friend Katie Price getting married again, he said: "I heard about Katie Price getting married again last night. I'm a little bit in shock. I haven't spoken to her yet, and I don't know what's going on. I'm currently going past a Megabus - thank f**k I'm not on it! No, I'm really, really shocked Katie's got married. I was supposed to see her on New Year's Eve but I was packing for CBB. I spoke to her the morning I went in. I knew she was seeing Keiran but I know they haven't been together long at all, but Katie's Katie - no-one's going to change her for the world. If she's happy - good f**king luck to her."

After being brought up to speed on Price's wedding location in the Bahamas, he said: "Why the f**k did she go on a Sandals holiday? Ain't that the old people one?! If I was outside the house I'd have been singing at the resort!"

Asked to choose between Celebrity Big Brother and The X Factor, he replied: "Personally, CBB, but without X Factor I wouldn't have any of it. Someone asked the other day, who I preferred, Claire from Steps or Nicole Scherzinger? And I'd say Nicole, because without her I wouldn't have met Claire from Steps."

On what is next for him, he revealed: "My dream job would be on The Xtra Factor - and I know my name has been banded about, but it's an honour that I've even been mentioned. But I went on X Factor not just to be on the telly, but because I want to do music. I don't want to get too involved in the whole world of reality - I only did CBB because it's something I felt I needed to do. Most people do it at the end of their career - I wanted to do it at the beginning. Music's something I really want to do and hopefully I'll get to do that - oh, and go on tour with Girls Aloud!"