Search This Blog

dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Katie Price 'bored' of Kieran Hayler marriage after 11 days?


Katie Price is reportedly "already getting bored" of her new husband Kieran Hayler after just 11 days.

The glamour model turned businesswoman tied the knot with male stripper Hayler in the Caribbean on January 17.

The couple only confirmed their engagement four days prior to the ceremony, and are said to have been together for just a few months in total.

Alleged friends of Price have now claimed that the 33-year-old already feels like the breakdown of her third marriage is "inevitable".

"Katie is already getting bored with Kieran," a source told the Sunday People.

"She does this every single time - she says she's in love, she rushes to the altar and then things go wrong."

They continued: "It's only a matter of time until this is over. Katie has already said she doesn't think it will last which makes a mockery of getting married in the first place.

"Nobody around her can understand why she has done this, it is ridiculous."

Price has defended her marriage to Hayler, saying: "It's only my third one. As usual, I get a hard time for my choices because I'm me - I still don't really understand why.

"This is only my third marriage. I did my own Pricey Marriage Survey and discovered I was in good company. Joan Collins has been married five times, Liz Taylor did eight and Zsa Zsa Gabor nine."

Price has publicly criticised the Sandals resort in which she married Hayler, describing it as "more like a smelly old flip-flop" and vowing to sue the hotel for allegedly leaking details of the ceremony to the press.

The reality star was previously married to singer Peter Andre between 2005 and 2009 and to cage fighter Alex Reid between 2010 and 2011.

She split up with ex-fiancé Leandro Penna last October.