Search This Blog

dinsdag 29 januari 2013

'Made in Chelsea' Binky: Amy Childs wants to set me up with her brother


Essex girl Amy Childs wants to set up Made in Chelsea's Binky Felstead - with her brother.

Having met each other on the one-off Made in Chelsea Celebrity Mash Up - which saw Jon Snow and Amy joining the cast for an episode - she said to Digital Spy about the former TOWIE star: "She's a legend. She's so lovely. She's trying to set me up with her brother Billy.

"She's going to take me to Faces nightclub in Essex and set me up with him. We're definitely going to go and check it out. He sounds very much like her."

Shooting a new campaign for Cadbury Creme Egg 'Flings' with Louise Thompson, we asked her who her worst romantic fling had been with.

"It would probably be Jamie [Laing]. He behaved really badly, but he knows that now. A lot of people were giving him abuse on Twitter and I was in a supermarket the other day, and a girl came up to me and said she didn't serve him because of how he'd treated me!

"He's learnt his lesson - and I don't think he'll do it to anyone else, but he's lovely and you can't hold a grudge against him for long. He's Peter Pan and I don't want to go out with someone like that - I want a man."

Talking about ladies' man Spencer Matthews - who just admitted he'd cheated on girlfriend Louise - she said: "They're very happy and still together. I think Spencer's learnt his lesson not to do it again.

"I think he's on his last chance now. If he messes up again - I don't think he will - but he'd be silly to."

On whether Louise should have forgiven him, she said: "It's a tricky one - Louise is very much in love with him and I've been in that position before where you have someone on a pedestal and you're infatuated by them - but it's very difficult to say if you're not in their position."

Talking about her current love life, she said things may happen in future with co-star Andy Jordan, who she appeared to have a one-night stand with on the programme.

"Andy and I are still speaking. It didn't show on TV that we were chatting for a while and we were actually wanting to start something.

"I do like Andy, he's a lovely guy. If anything did happen, I'm not sure how I'd go about it because he has pissed me off a little bit, but at the end of the day it was a rebound thing. We'll see how it goes."

Looking slimmer than ever, we asked her if she ever felt pressure about her weight alongside her female co-stars: "Of course - they're all gorgeous and I have to try and keep up with them.

"It's a new year and a new start, and I feel quite good about myself again. I've stopped boozing and partying so much. I had my confidence stripped quite a lot last year."

Back next series is "villain" Lucy, who ruffled a few Chelsea feathers. Binky said: "She's actually not that bad, she's actually really sweet. She came in, guns blazing and it hasn't really worked for her. You either love her or you hate her."

On former MIC maneater Kimberley Garner and her alleged fling with X Factor winner James Arthur, she admitted there's no love lost between them: "I'm not actually allowed to comment on her because she's tried to sue me 100 times.

"I think you'll know my opinions on her so I'm not going to say anything."

But she is approving of one of her friend's relationships with a high profile musician - Millie Mackintosh and Professor Green. She said: "They're very happy. I think they're moving in together. I haven't seen her for a while, not since Christmas."

Asked if there could be wedding bells soon, she said: "Probably. I hope so. I think they're a good match. I've met him a couple of times and he seems lovely, so I approve."