Search This Blog

dinsdag 10 april 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'Client List co-star Cybill Shepherd is funny'

Jennifer Love Hewitt: 'Client List co-star Cybill Shepherd is funny'

Jennifer Love Hewitt has said that working with Cybill Shepherd on her new series The Client List has been wonderful.

Hewitt stars as a spa worker-turned-call girl in the show, with Shepherd playing her mother and Colin Egglesfield her brother-in-law.

Discussing The Client List with Collider, the actress said she loves working with three-time Golden Globe winner Shepherd.

"She lights the set. All the lighting that you see on the series is pretty much just Cybill being in the room," Hewitt joked. "She is hysterical. I love her to pieces. She's just an awesome lady."

She continued: "There was no way that I was going to do the series without her. It's just great. We have a really good time."

Hewitt's breakthrough performance came on the hit series Part of Five, leading her to star in the films I Know What You Did Last Summer, Heartbreakers and The Tuxedo.

She explained that she really has no preference for film or television work.

"I like them both, for different reasons. Films are amazing. To be a part of a movie is the greatest. It's so historic and exciting," she said. "Television, for me, is great because I love to act, every day.

"I love to work that muscle. I love to learn, and I love to be able to just do what I love. It's when I'm at my best. So, I love TV for that reason because it's every day."